I write blogs on various topics of the world. Mainly I focus on mental health, positivity, Beauty ,Fashion, entertainment etc.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

International Day of Families 2021: Wishes and quotes for WhatsApp and Facebook status

  • A happy family is but an earlier heaven
  • The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself
  • You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family
  • Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one
  • The family is one of nature’s masterpieces
  • Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter
  • Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family
  • Family is not an important thing, it’s everything
  • Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten
  • The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family
  • I feel glad to call you people my family. Getting to celebrate this unique day with you is nothing but a pure blessing from the Lord. Happy family day.
  • It is a great day to celebrate the bonds and joy we share together. Hope to spend every family day with my precious bunch.
  •  God has blessed us with such an amazing daughter like you. No matter what, you will always remain our little princess. Happy family day! We love you so much.
  •  Let us all come together, spread love and positivity, and celebrate the day with the best intentions of the heart. Happy family day.
  • I hope you know that you will always find us by your side no matter what the situation is. Love you so much, son. Happy family day!
  • Family is you, me, and our kids. I want to hug you all and say — love you so much. Happy family day!
  • I want to start my day with wishes to my family — with you my life is full of colours and happiness. Thank you for everything and happy family day!
  • Love is abstract and it is priceless. The amount of love I hold for you is infinite. Thank you for being my brother, happy family day.
  •  Happy Family day, my friend. May God bless your family and give your family all the happiness and prosperity. Take care and be happy.
  • Stars are brighter and days are happier when you have your family members with you. Spend each and every moment with your loved ones and make it a happier life. Wishing you and your family a very Happy International Family Day.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know