I write blogs on various topics of the world. Mainly I focus on mental health, positivity, Beauty ,Fashion, entertainment etc.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Things I Learned In 2020 during this pandemic

 


1. Spending Quality Time With My Loved Ones

During such hard times, all you need is love and support, you need your family to be with you . This pandemic hit all of us so hard that the situation became so worst but I was spending quality time with my family .  We were eating together, laughing together,  playing indoor games together sharing all the grief and grievances with each other.


2. Health Is Wealth

Remember nothing is more important than your health. The year 2020 taught me to remain healthy, also I have to eat all the vegetables and all the homemade food in order to keep my body fit and fine. Also to keep my inner body and soul at peace i did some yoga asanas and pranayamas etc.


3. Patience Is all You Need

I was appearing for my boards and my last paper was remaining and this pandemic hit all of us so hard, I was so sad that my last paper got cancelled also the result was due in June but it somehow took many many months because of the pandemic. In the period of this crisis  I learned that at the end everything will be fine if you have a patient mind.


4. Togetherness

During this tough situation the whole nation was together everyone was supporting each other. People were helping the needy. No one was left alone. One country was helping the other to overcome this pandemic and this was showing the symbol of togetherness. United we stand divided we fall.



5. Hard Times Never Last Longer

Last but not the least I want to say that this too shall pass. God is with everyone he will pass this scary night and bring a bright morning in our lives. Stay strong and stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know