I write blogs on various topics of the world. Mainly I focus on mental health, positivity, Beauty ,Fashion, entertainment etc.

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: When Old Tapu Bhavya Gandhi Shared ‘Dayaben’ Disha Vakani’s Cute Reaction To His Growing Beard

 Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is perhaps the best shows on Indian TV. Furthermore, Indians as well as individuals across the globe adores the show and its characters. Bhavya Gandhi who rose to distinction with his stretch of 'Tapu' on the show uncovered how his on-screen mother Disha Vakani otherwise known as Dayaben responded to his developing facial hair. Peruse to know the subtleties beneath. 



In a meeting with Times Of India back in January this year, Bhavya Gandhi otherwise known as Tapu talked about his holding with Disha Vakani who assumed the part of 'Dayaben' and his mom on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and how they have figured out how to be in contact with one another even subsequent to leaving the show. 


We unquestionably have these video calls now and then, and everytime, she sees me, she goes, "Aahhh, whatt, facial hair?" (giggles) I say, indeed, I have facial hair now. She has never seen me in facial hair, so she gets stunned. I say, "Haan, aave gaiyo" (Yes, they've developed) and I am developing them more," Bhavya said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know