I write blogs on various topics of the world. Mainly I focus on mental health, positivity, Beauty ,Fashion, entertainment etc.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

MAY 12, 2021 Kourtney Kardashian Gave Travis Barker a Tattoo, Because of Course She Did

 It appears to be a cardinal guideline of big name dating that the more ridiculous the couple tattoo, the more inescapable the separation (see: Winona Forever, Pete Davidson's entire arrangement). Yet, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have blown directly past that notion, with Kardashian herself inking "I love you" on Barker's arm, as recorded on her Instagram on Wednesday. "Lady of numerous gifts," remarked Barker, who, incidentally, as of now has a tattoo of Kardashian's name over his left areola. This is only the most recent improvement in Kardashian and Barker's public hurricane sentiment — simply recently, Barker skilled Kardashian with tremendous blossom plans for Mother's Day. 


Not interested by the entirety of this is Barker's ex, Shanna Moakler, who imparts three kids to Barker. "I'm particularly over my ex. It's been quite a while. Notwithstanding, do I think some about the PDA that he's doing with her is odd? [Yes]," Moakler told People, likely talking about the public finger-sucking that the couple has occupied with on various occurrences. Moakler proceeded, "The film, True Romance, that I feel like they've been holding over was the subject of our wedding. Our girl's named after the character in the film. Flying flags overhead as we did on Meet the Barkers. Stuff like that … I simply believe it's peculiar." adequately fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know